Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Juice Feast: Morning of Day Two

Many people who have done this fast before mention that it helps rid them of insomnia. Well, I can vouch that it definitely doesn't start on the first night. It took me a long time to fall asleep, oddly enough I was energized and alert up until 2 am.

Sleeping and dreaming was humorous -- don't eat solid food for an entire day and I guarantee you there will be food in some shape/form in your dreams that night.

Finally, I know detox has already started, which is surprising to me. I thought it would take at least 2-3 days but no, I woke up this morning with the telltale sign of detox - a white coated tongue.  Gross, I know -- but its a sign of good changes and you just have to take a little extra time to clean your teeth and tongue in the morning. No biggie.

Juice Feast Weightloss since yesterday: 2.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment