Thursday, October 20, 2011

Juice Feast: Day Three

There are some details I will leave out for your sake, but lets just say that cleansing has definitely started ;)

This morning I weighed myself and I was down another 1.2 lbs bringing my total weight loss so far on the juice fast to 3.6.bs


Sleeping is becoming easier, but not necessarily at the times I want to be sleeping. For example, I went to lie down for a bit yesterday at 2 pm and woke up at 6 pm completely refreshed. But later in the evening, sleep took awhile, mostly because it sounded and felt like there was a thunderstorm going on in my belly.

Day Two Breakfast Before:


Carrot, orange, 1/2 lemon, ginger, apples, golden beet
 Day Two Breakfast After: 
 Day Two Lunch: 
Spinach, Dino Kale, Parsley, Cilantro, Carrot, Baby Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Onion, Garlic, Lemon, Celery 

Later that evening I juiced an orange.... followed by a pear+ apple concoction. Delicious!

Day Three Breakfast Before: 

Pineapples, Ginger, Apple, Carrot, Mango
 Day Three Breakfast After: 



No comments:

Post a Comment