Friday, September 17, 2010

Are you up for a challenge?


Hi everyone!

Recently, Justin from Marx Foods contacted me and asked if I was interested to take part in his " Blogger Mushroom Recipe Challenge".

I don't know about you, but I LOVE mushrooms -- especially when its not your average crimini, portobello, or button.

I of course jumped at the opportunity to participate :)

Though he already has some participants lined up, he would love a few more to make the challenge all that more exciting. So are you interested? Would you like to battle me in a challenge to come up with a winning wild mushroom recipe?

If you are, just check out Justin's website and let him know you would like to join in.

I look forward to finding out which of you become my competitors....

2 comments:

  1. I adore mushrooms...too good! I'm excited to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great comp, good luck I am sure you will do well...

    sweetlife

    ReplyDelete